Some links you might find interesting ...
- The Chamber of Commerce of Greater Cape May - http://www.capemaychamber.com
- Buena Vista Township - http://www.buenavistatownship.org/
- The Jersey Cape / Cape May County Department of Tourism - http://www.thejerseycape.com
- Patcong Valley Society of Model Railroaders - http://patcongvalley.com (Located near the CMSL's Richland station. Note that they are only open to the public a few times a year so be sure to consult their schedule on their website.)
- West Jersey Chapter of National Railway Historical Society - http://www.westjersey-nrhs.org/
- Pennsylvania-Reading Seashore Lines Historical Society - http://www.prslhs.com/ (Webmasters comment: this site has some wonderful historic photos of the Pennsylvania Reading Seashore Lines!)
- Your # 1 source of Southern New Jersey Railroad History on the Internet! - http://www.sjrail.com/wiki/
- Star Trak restores and maintains railway cars and equipment. - http://www.startrakinc.com/
- The United Railroad Historical Society of New Jersey - http://www.urhs.org/
- Budd-RDC.org: The Budd Rail Diesel Car - http://www.budd-rdc.org/
New Jersey Association of Railroad Passengers - http://www.nj-arp.org/
The NJ-ARP is a not-for-profit corporation established in 1980 by concerned New Jersey residents who wanted a greater voice in deciding the transit future of our state.
Please let us know if any of the links provided are broken or dead. Also, if you have a link that you think we should consider adding to this page please send us the web address. firstname.lastname@example.org